At SANAS we make leather products with the finest leather and highest level of quality standards and 100% hand crafted and have multiple quality checks during the careful craft of every single order , which is why it takes 10 to 15 days to build your product with Love and Care. We believe in our craftsmanship, materials and designs and there is no room for imperfection , so we warranty them against defects in faulty materials and poor workmanship for 100 years.
If it’s our fault that it broke because we didn’t put it together well or we used defective materials that didn’t hold up like they were supposed to, then we’ll fix it or replace and send it back on our dime.
While each piece is designed to last a couple of lifetimes, even rocks wear away. So, if something does wear away like the thread in a spot that gets rubbed all day long or the leather where your steel discus wore through after ten years of carrying it to the track, get ahold of us and we’ll try to fix it for you or help you as much as possible for free or for a small charge. We want to make sure you’re happy, but normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.
All of our bags are made of vegetable tanned leather, so be sure to protect it from rain drops with some sort of water protectant. Because it is the most purest form of leather, Veg tanned leather gets water spots on it pretty easily.
- If your product breaks as a result of "material or craftsmanship defect"* we will fix it or replace it for as long as you own it. *What constitutes "material or craftsmanship defect"? Simple...using it for its intended purpose day in and day out and leather degenerated or hardware popped out. For example...if you choose to use the shoulder strap to tow your buddy's truck to the shop and it breaks. Well, that's kind of a cool idea, but it's not covered. We'll replace the strap for you, but you will pay for it. If you're carrying your bag to work and a rivet pops out...that's covered. We'll fix it. See the difference? We value integrity and honesty here...so please respect that and deal with us truthfully. We'll certainly do the same!
Exchanges & Refunds
- We assume responsibility for replacing or repairing incorrect or defective products.
- If you are not satisfied with the item you received, you may return it within 30 days of receipt of the product. * During the Christmas shopping season. We permit a longer return time if you purchase the item as a Christmas gift. If he/she doesn't like it, just keep the item in new condition and never worn, you can return or exchange it after Christmas.
- Customized products are not eligible for refund or exchange.
Below is short version of return policy:
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- Unwashed and Unworn
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or custom made items
Are there any charges for return?
- There is no charges for return
- You are responsible for return shipping charges.
How do I Return or file a Warranty claim ?
- Send us an email at SUPPORT@SANAS.VIP including your order number and phone number and one of our support team members will review and call you or email with in 48 business hours to help you with your claim.
- Once your Return or Warranty Claim is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
*Please note - packages sent without prior discussion via email or phone call will not be processed as returns or exchanges. Please be sure you communicate with us prior to sending something back. Thank you.